Sunday, August 5, 2012

Michelle Schultz: Sunrise Flow

A balanced, open-minded, self-awareness inducing sequence of tracks - Milwaukee style.

Yoga provides me with balance, open mindedness and self-awareness, constantly providing insight to the way I live my life. I am so grateful for the amazing teachers I have been blessed to practice with and continue to learn from.

My goal as a teacher is to provide a dynamic, playful, and physically challenging practice while connecting our movement with breath to find the vibrant awakening of the mind and body, cultivating an inner peace in which can be lived out in our daily lives. Yoga has humbled me and brought so much joy into my life and my hope is that I can transfer this to those I teach.
I encourage you to join me to discover the youthfulness of the body, have fun, let go, to push your limits- leaving any thoughts of judgments, stress, and tension at the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment