Friday, June 15, 2012

Omkara Solare: Prem Lila



Evocative Eastern chants and vocals with amazingly rich ambient soundscapes make this a perfect yoga record. With eclectic musical arrangements and melodic grooves, Prem Lila delivers an intimate and heartfelt collection of bhakti-filled songs that bring the ancient and the modern together creating a sonic puja for the soul.

"Prem Lila is an offering of songs straight from my heart to the divine love that is present within each one of us. My deepest gratitude to the Taos Hanuman Temple aka Neem Karoli Baba ashram satsang for traveling in song with me all these years into the depths of the pure BHAKTI. And to my beloved Amma Karunamayi for asking me to "sing child." This is my offering."


Prem Lila offers the listener a delicious escape into the realm of Omkara, the light of the OM, the all pervading sound of the universe. With eclectic musical arrangements and melodic grooves, Prem Lila delivers an intimate and heartfelt collection of bhakti-filled songs that bring the ancient and the modern together creating a sonic puja for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment